Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lightbulb.

Whoooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

This week's been freakin' crazy, I can't even keep up with it all in my head. It's been one of the most tumultuous weeks of my life, ever.

I guess I haven't learnt what God's been trying to teach way. Time for me to learn it the hard way then. Sigh.

I'm expecting too much, too quickly. What saddens me the most, is that everything could have been avoided if I'd listened. If I'd obeyed. If I had faith.

Sigh.

Now life has killed the dream I dream.




This world we live in demands results instantly, there's no room for laggers, no room for slower ones, patience's been totally wiped out from our nature. And it just sucks. The fact that we'll all attuned to this lifestyle, to this speed. Why can't we just take some time, to stop and smell the roses.

And don't you dare say we can just be friends.
I'm not some boy that you can sway.
We knew it'd happen eventually.


I need to fix it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment